Picture yourself strolling around the streets during your perfect getaway, taking note of the exquisite environment or the buildings wherever you look. However, Roman Museum is one draw you've been looking forward to in particular. It has been an item on your bucket list for as long as you can recall, and the time has finally come to get yourself there.
Roman Museum Hotels
Hotels near Roman Museum
Travel stories come in in many different shapes and sizes. You'll have memories aplenty after you've visited Roman Museum.
It is in Augsburg, 35 miles from the hurly-burly of Munich, the state's capital.
With 12 accommodation options within 2 miles of Roman Museum, you'll spend less time traveling and more time having fun. One of the most popular choices is the Steigenberger Drei Mohren, just 0.08 miles away. Two more choices are the Dorint An der Kongresshalle Augsburg, 0.8 miles away, and the Hotel Garni Augusta, only 0.4 miles away.
Would you much rather spend your hard-earned money on sightseeing? Opt to rest your head at one of the numerous budget hotels near here. 0.8 miles away, you'll arrive at the Hotel Augsburger Hof, but if that's not to your taste, then perhaps you could check out the City Hotel Ost am Kö, which is 0.3 miles away.
Visitors seeking to experience luxury and prestige will love this area's choice of upmarket hotel options. You're guaranteed to find a hint of class at hotels like the ibis Augsburg Hauptbahnhof and the ibis Augsburg Koenigsplatz, only 0.5 miles and 0.4 miles away, respectively.
Smell the aromatic scent of freshly-brewed coffee and snack on a delicious treat at ANNA Café. This local eatery is the ideal stop-off point for tourists who plan to spend time at Roman Museum. Later on, refuel with a nourishing dinner at Altstadthotel Augsburg. You'll be pleased to know that this restaurant is also nearby. Finally, go to Mahagoni Bar and get a cocktail or two.
Ensure you put aside some time in your schedule to check out some of the other things that are offered in the region of Roman Museum:
- Historisches Wasserpfad is a place that hasn't changed too much through the years. Take a trip there and see how things used to be.
- If you need a peaceful place to quietly think or even meditate, head to St. Ulrich's Church.
- A local landmark as well as a place of worship, Church of St. Ulrich and St. Afra is worthwhile, regardless of your religious beliefs.
- The wide array of artworks at Maximilianmuseum make this location a place that you won't want to miss.
- Learn about previous significant figures who still influence this area to this day at Rathaus, a historic building which has hosted many governments in its time.
A modest distance of just 0.7 miles is all that separates Roman Museum and the nearby light rail terminal, Augsburg Hbf.
Expedia's hotels in Augsburg have everything you require, so you're sure to find choices near Roman Museum you'll enjoy. You will not be the only one lots of travelers opt for Augsburg when they need an exceptional getaway. Once reservation time hits, you'll set off with confidence: new admirers of all types endorsed their Augsburg hotel. Need help making a decision? We have all the inside info you need right here.
- Fitting for such a marvelous monument, the fronk desk service at lodging near Roman Museum is grand.
- You'll find it here if you want room contentment in addition to spotlessness.
- Discover that Augsburg accommodation are always tidy and fresh.
And thanks to Expedia's excellent inventory of hotels near Roman Museum, you can stay right in the area.
Interesting Augsburg Facts
When you've checked Roman Museum off your list, there are still even more activities to see and do in Augsburg.
- To really investigate everything available in this neck of the woods, look into some pursuits near Augsburg.
- Dine on a nice dish of its native fare and step into the perfect market to purchase a few necessities.
- Use an afternoon to organize one or more of the activities, and you'll soon also discover Augsburg knows a few things about receiving its newcomers with a friendly hello.
You won't regret planning an escape to Augsburg, especially when you benefit from the phenomenal deals on accommodation near Roman Museum from Expedia. Bid adieu to the sights you're used to and greet some all-new selfies!