Visiting Koh Rong Sanloem
Visitors to Koh Rong Sanloem are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its monuments.
- You'll find 147 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Sihanoukville
- The closest major airport is in Sihanoukville (KOS), 22.4 mi (36 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Koh Rong Sanloem
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Saracen Beach, Lazy Beach, and Mphey Bay. Additionally, you might want to add Koh Rong Sanloem Lighthouse to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 20 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Koh Rong Sanloem. Below are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Sara Resort - This 3.5-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a bar. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and helpful staff.
- Moonlight Resort - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and concierge services, along with a private balcony.
- Freedom Bungalow and Resort - This 2.5-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its beach locale and helpful staff.
Dressing for Koh Rong Sanloem
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 90°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 73°F
- From April to June, the average is 90°F during the day and 78°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 85°F during the day and 76°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 86°F as the daytime average and 73°F as the nighttime average
- Koh Rong Sanloem gets about 2.68 inches of rain per year
- April and March are usually the hottest months averaging 90°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 74°F