Visitors to Kómboi are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 232 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Kalamata (KLX-Kalamata Intl.), 17.4 mi (28 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Kómboi
Places to visit in the larger region include Peroulia Beach, Koroni Castle, and Kalamaki Beach. Additionally, you'll find Polilimnio Waterfalls and Methoni Castle in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Kómboi, the perfect accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 68 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are places to stay in the area:
- The Westin Resort, Costa Navarino is 19 mi (30.5 km) from central Kómboi. This 5-star hotel in Petrochori features 3 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and a golf course. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and beach locale.
- Horizon Blu is located 18.3 mi (29.5 km) from the heart of Kómboi. This 5-star hotel in Kalamata features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and breakfast.
- Pharae Palace Hotel is 17.6 mi (28.3 km) from the center of Kómboi. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Kalamata can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free Internet. Our customers like its bar and breakfast.
Dressing for Kómboi
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 63°F and the nighttime average to be 44°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 82°F during the day and 49°F at night
- July through September averages 84°F during the day and 62°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 78°F during the day and 46°F at night
- About 0.87 inches of rain falls on Kómboi each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 83°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 45°F