Visitors to Pylos-Nestoras are sure to enjoy the seaside and golf courses. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its spas.
- You'll find 344 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Kalamata
- The closest major airport is in Kalamata (KLX-Kalamata Intl.), 17.8 mi (28.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Pylos-Nestoras
The city is notable for landmarks like Pylos Castle, Methoni Castle, and Koroni Castle. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the seaside and these places to visit: Divari Beach, Voidokilia Beach, and Nestor's Cave. Golfing is a top activity, and Navarino Dunes Golf is one place to visit.
In Pylos-Nestoras, you'll be able to select from 86 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have a variety of choices for your holiday retreat. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Viva Mare Hotel - With a stay at this 4-star aparthotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with an in-room kitchenette. Expedia travelers love its family-friendly amenities and dining options.
- Hotel Estia - Our customers like the beach locale and room size at this aparthotel. This 3-star aparthotel features free WiFi, free parking, and a fitness center.
- Niriides Luxury Villas - With a stay at this 3-star aparthotel, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen. Expedia customers love its breakfast and pool.
Dressing for Pylos-Nestoras
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 63°F and the nighttime average to be 44°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 82°F during the day and 49°F at night
- July through September averages 84°F during the day and 62°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 78°F during the day and 46°F at night
- About 0.87 inches of rain falls on Pylos-Nestoras each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 83°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 45°F