Visitors can enjoy all that Komodo has to offer including the seaside, local tours, and aquarium. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its seafood restaurants. A top sight in the city is Komodo National Park.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in Komodo
- The closest major airport is in Labuan Bajo (LBJ-Komodo), 25.2 mi (40.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Komodo
A favorite place to visit in the city is Komodo National Park. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
Here's a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Kanawa Beach Resort - This 3-star hostel features a restaurant, a terrace, and a 24-hour front desk.
Dressing for Komodo
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 86°F and the nighttime average to be 72°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 86°F during the day and 69°F at night
- July through September averages 86°F during the day and 68°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 87°F during the day and 71°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Komodo is 1.69 inches
- Hottest months are usually October and November with an average temperature of 87°F, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 68°F