Visitors can enjoy all that Korsholm has to offer including the shopping, water parks, and waterfront. This city also attracts tourists with its secluded setting.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in Korsholm
- The closest major airport is in Vaasa (VAA), 24 mi (38.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Umea (UME), 44.9 mi (72.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Korsholm
Places to visit in the larger region include Ostrobothnian Museum, Tropiclandia, and Vasaa Market Square. Additionally, you'll find Rewell Shopping Center and Water Tower in the area.
This is a top accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel Vallonia - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Korsholm
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 38°F during the day and 10°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 68°F, while the average at night is 26°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 70°F with nighttime averages of 40°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 50°F and nighttime averages of 16°F
- Average annual rainfall for Korsholm is 0.71 inches
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 67°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 13°F