Visitors to Krapje are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 5 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Krapje
Places to visit in the larger region include Jasenovac Memorial Park, Donja Gradina Memorial Site, and Heroja Park. You'll also find Serbian Orthodox Church and Cigoc in the area.
Dressing for Krapje
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 57°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 24°F
- From April to June, the average is 78°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 82°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 68°F as the daytime average and 28°F as the nighttime average
- Krapje gets about 33.50 inches of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 80°F, while February and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 28°F