Find Hotels in Krems an der Donau
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check Krems an der Donau hotel prices
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Sep 30, 2020
Visiting Krems an der Donau
Visitors to Krems an der Donau are sure to enjoy the spas. Tourists can also enjoy the city's wineries, monuments, and local tours.
- There are 7 hotels and other accommodations in Krems an der Donau
- The closest major airport is in Vienna (VIE-Vienna Intl.), 47.8 mi (77 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Krems an der Donau
The city's cultural venues include Weinstadt Museum and Kunst Halle Krems. The city is notable for landmarks like Sgraffitohaus, Pfarrkirche, and Steiner Tor. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Kloster UND and Danube University Krems.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Krems an der Donau. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Unter den Linden - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and walkable location.
- Steigenberger Hotel and Spa Krems - Our customers like the breakfast and pool at this hotel. With a stay at this 4.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi.
- Gasthof Klinglhuber - This 3-star guesthouse features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
Getting Around Krems an der Donau
To explore the surrounding area, ride one of the trains from Krems an der Donau Station or Krems an der Donau Mautern Station. Krems an der Donau may not have many public transit options so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Krems an der Donau
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 54°F and the nighttime average to be 26°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 76°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September averages 79°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 64°F during the day and 30°F at night
- Krems an der Donau gets about 0.94 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 77°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 29°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Krems an der Donau?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Krems an der Donau, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Krems an der Donau?
What's the best place to stay when traveling with kids to Krems an der Donau?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Krems an der Donau?
Where is the best hotel to stay near Danube University Krems?
What about the best place to stay near Beethovenhaus Gneixendorf?
What's the best high-end hotel in Krems an der Donau?
What's the best boutique-style hotel in Krems an der Donau?
Recent reviews of Krems an der Donau hotels
More trip options
- Krems an der Donau Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Krems an der Donau Airports
- Hotels in Krems an der Donau Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Krems an der Donau Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Krems an der Donau
- More Hotel Options in Krems an der Donau
- More Popular Hotels in Lower Austria
- Other Hotels near Krems an der Donau, Lower Austria
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends