Travelers to Kudafunafaru will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 9 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Kudafunafaru
Places to visit in the larger region include Velaa Private Island, Orimasvaru Island Pier, and Randheli Arrival Jetty. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you plan your trip to Kudafunafaru, you might not find accommodations in the city center, but you can select from 9 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Noku Maldives is located in the heart of Kudafunafaru. This 4.5-star resort in Kudafunafaru features a private beach, 2 restaurants, and free breakfast. Our customers like its helpful staff and clean rooms.
- The Sun Siyam Iru Fushi is 0.1 mi (0.1 km) from central Kudafunafaru. Guests who stay at this 5-star resort in Iru Fushi can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and proximity to shopping.
- Cheval Blanc Randheli Maldives is located 10.3 mi (16.6 km) from the heart of Kudafunafaru. This 5-star hotel in Randheli features a full-service spa, a private beach, and 5 restaurants.
Dressing for Kudafunafaru
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 89°F and the nighttime average to be 78°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 89°F during the day and 79°F at night
- July through September averages 87°F during the day and 78°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 86°F during the day and 77°F at night
- Kudafunafaru gets about 75.16 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually April and March with an average temperature of 88°F, while the coldest months are November and October with an average of 77°F