Nature enthusiasts will enjoy exploring Kundasang, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the mountain views. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its monuments.
- There are 16 hotels and other accommodations in Kundasang
- The closest major airport is in Kota Kinabalu (BKI-Kota Kinabalu Intl.), 36.3 mi (58.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Kundasang
Notable city landmarks like Kundasang War Memorial and Mount Kinabalu Park Entrance might be worth a visit. The city's mountain views and parks provide a picturesque setting and places to visit include Mount Kinabalu National Park. Additionally, you might want to add Desa Cattle Dairy Farm to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 16 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Kundasang. These are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Sutera Sanctuary Lodges at Kinabalu Park - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and free parking, along with an in-room fireplace.
- Kinabalu Pine Resorts - Our customers like the breakfast and overall value at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- J Residence - Amenities at this 3-star lodge include free WiFi and free parking. Expedia customers like its room size and walkable location.
Dressing for Kundasang
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 87°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 76°F
- From April to June, the average is 89°F during the day and 76°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 76°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 87°F as the daytime average and 76°F as the nighttime average
- Kundasang gets about 3.66 inches of rain per year
- April and May are usually the hottest months averaging 89°F, while April and September are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 76°F