Top Hotels Near Kurfürstliches Palais in Mitte
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on hotels close to Kurfürstliches Palais
Top Hotels Close to Kurfürstliches Palais
Reviewed on Aug 4, 2018
You could be seeing lower prices
Kurfürstliches Palais Hotel Guide
It is certainly worth your time to drop into Kurfürstliches Palais.
It is in Trier, an area 40 miles from the state capital, Saarbruecken.
If you're considering staying someplace close by, you'll be able to find upwards of 16 hotels within 2 miles of Kurfürstliches Palais. Consider the Hotel Villa Hügel, the Park Plaza Trier and the Hotel Blesius Garten. They're located 0.6 miles, 0.4 miles and 1 mile away, respectively.
Save a few dollars for seeing the sights and exploring by selecting an inexpensive hotel. Just 0.4 miles away, the TOP EMBRACE Hotel Vinum Trier is a good choice.
If you'd rather reserve a room somewhere a bit more lavish, you'll be thrilled to learn that there are a few such hotels in the immediate area. Discover the amazing facilities at the pentahotel Trier-Europahalle and the Mercure Hotel Trier Porta Nigra. These establishments are just 0.4 miles and 0.4 miles away, respectively.
Take in the aromatic notes of fresh coffee and buy a delectable treat at SCHMIT-Z e.V. This popular eatery is the ideal stop for travelers who plan to see Kurfürstliches Palais. If you're looking for somewhere for lunch or dinner, take your pick of a menu of impressive dishes at Sushi & More Trier GmbH, which is also nearby. When all is said and done, find your way to Wonderbar and let the drinks keep pouring.
Other Places to Visit near Kurfürstliches PalaisYou need not venture very far from Kurfürstliches Palais to find other things to see and do in this region:
- See all kinds of stunning, sweet-scented flowers at Palastgarten. The displays are a feast for the eyes.
- Whether you'd like to worship or learn a little about the story behind the building, Basilica of Constantine is a worthwhile place to explore.
- A city's past is often reflected in its buildings and other public works. Learn more about the region with a trip to Petersburg Portal, where you will be able to walk under the arch and feel history all around you.
- As one of the longest-standing structures in the area, Roter Turm is recognized for its historic value.
- The history of a city is often reflected in its buildings and other public works. Learn more about the region with a trip to Kastilport Castle Tower, where you can walk under the arch and feel the history behind this important structure.
Rather than taking a pricey cab or worrying about parking, hop on the train to Kurfürstliches Palais. You'll be able to jump off at Trier Hbf, just 0.4 miles from the attraction.