Visiting Kuwait City
Visitors give high marks for the shopping in Kuwait City, which is also known for its cafés and spas. This city also attracts tourists with its waterfront. Top sights in the city include The Avenues Mall and Marina Mall.
- There are 126 hotels and other accommodations in Kuwait City
- The closest major airport is in Kuwait City (KWI-Kuwait Intl.), 7.7 mi (12.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Kuwait City
The city's cultural venues include National Museum of Kuwait and The Scientific Center Kuwait. The city is notable for landmarks like Liberation Tower, Kuwait Towers, and Grand Mosque. The picturesque setting of Marina Bay Beach and Fahaheel Park exemplify the city's natural beauty.
In Kuwait City, you'll find 126 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have plenty of choices for a perfect holiday retreat. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Four Seasons Hotel Kuwait at Burj Alshaya - This 5-star hotel features a full-service spa, 3 restaurants, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and comfortable beds.
- Marina Hotel Kuwait - Our customers like the breakfast and beach locale at this hotel. With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi.
- Millennium Hotel and Convention Centre Kuwait - This 4.5-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its pool and clean, comfortable rooms.
Other top sights in Kuwait City include The Avenues Mall and Marina Mall.
Dressing for Kuwait City
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 84°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 46°F
- From April to June, the average is 112°F during the day and 61°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 114°F during the day and 74°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 101°F as the daytime average and 46°F as the nighttime average
- Kuwait City gets about 3.62 inches of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 112°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 48°F