Visitors to Kvam are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's waterfront, university setting, and gardens.
- There are 17 hotels and other accommodations in Kvam
- The closest major airport is in Bergen (BGO-Flesland), 31.4 mi (50.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Stord (SRP-Sorstokken), 48.6 mi (78.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Kvam
Favorite places to visit in the city include Norheimsund Harbour, Steinsdalfossen Waterfall, and Hardanger Maritime Museum. Additionally, you'll find Hardanger Folkemuseum and Lofthus Church in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 17 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Kvam. This is a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Thon Hotel Sandven - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Kvam
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 45°F during the day and 31°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 62°F, while the average at night is 34°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 65°F with nighttime averages of 45°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 54°F and nighttime averages of 33°F
- Average annual rainfall for Kvam is 77.56 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 63°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 32°F