Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Ålvik has to offer. There are 34 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Ålvik
Places to visit in the larger region include Hardanger Folkemuseum, Lofthus Church, and Kinsarvik Church. You'll also find Norheimsund Harbour and Hardanger Maritime Museum in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Ålvik, your ideal accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 13 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay in the region:
- Thon Hotel Sandven is 10.7 mi (17.2 km) from the center of Ålvik. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Kvam can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Hardanger Guesthouse is located 18.5 mi (29.8 km) from the heart of Ålvik. Guests who stay at this 3-star guesthouse in Ulvik can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Store Ringheim Hotell og Restaurant is 14.2 mi (22.8 km) from central Ålvik. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Voss can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its helpful staff.
Dressing for Ålvik
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 37°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 15°F
- From April to June, the average is 65°F during the day and 25°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 68°F during the day and 37°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 47°F as the daytime average and 14°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Ålvik is 1.30 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 65°F, while December and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 15°F