Find Hotels in Kyiv
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
History buffs will enjoy exploring Kiev, and visitors give high marks for the shopping. Tourists who journey to this culturally-rich city can discover its cathedral, cafés, and museums. Top sights in the city include St. Andrew's Church, Saint Sophia's Cathedral, and St. Michael's Golden-Domed Monastery.
- There are 603 hotels and other accommodations in Kiev
- The closest major airport is in Kiev (IEV-Zhulhany), 5.2 mi (8.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Kiev (KBP-Borispol Intl.), 20.2 mi (32.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Kiev
Well-known for its museums, the city's cultural venues include Saint Sophia's Cathedral, Ukrainian National Opera House, and Independence Square. Attractions like Kiev Zoo, Kiev Planetarium, and Terminal Water Park are fun for kids of all ages. Its cathedral and historic sites are notable and landmarks include St. Andrew's Church, St. Michael's Golden-Domed Monastery, and Golden Gate.
In Kiev, there are 603 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have plenty of choices for a perfect vacation. Here are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- BURSA Hotel Kyiv - Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Podil can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its central location and room size.
- Hyatt Regency Kiev - Our customers like the bar and breakfast at this hotel. This 5-star hotel in Shevchenkivs'kyi District features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and an indoor pool.
- Park Inn by Radisson Kyiv Troyitska - Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Pechers'kyi District can enjoy access to a fitness center and a bar, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and proximity to public transit.
Other favorite sights in Kiev include St. Volodymyr's Cathedral, Mariyinsky Palace, and Kiev Pechersk Lavra.
Getting Around Kiev
With so many choices for transportation, exploring Kiev is easy. You can walk to nearby metro stations including Vokzalna Station, Livoberezhna Station, and Darnytsia Station. If you want to journey outside of the area, hop aboard a train from Kiev Passajirskii Station, Livyi Bereh Station, or Darnytsia Station.
Dressing for Kiev
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 45°F during the day and 15°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 74°F, while the average at night is 33°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 75°F with nighttime averages of 44°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 59°F and nighttime averages of 19°F
- Average annual rainfall for Kiev is 23.96 inches
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 73°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 18°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Kyiv?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Kyiv, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Kyiv?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Kyiv?
Where is the best hotel for a stay in Solomjanskyj?
What's the best accommodation in Pechers'kyi District?
What's the best place to stay for families in Kyiv?
What's the best accommodation for a couple going to Kyiv?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Kyiv?
What's the best place to stay near Chernobyl Museum?
What about the best place to stay close to Kiev Olympic Stadium?
Recent reviews of Kyiv hotels
More trip options
- Kyiv Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Kyiv Airports
- Hotels in Kyiv Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Kyiv Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Kyiv
- More Hotel Options in Kyiv
- More Popular Hotels in Kyiv Oblast
- Other Hotels near Kyiv, Kyiv Oblast
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends