Visiting La Riera de Gaia
Those traveling to La Riera de Gaia are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. Tarragona Cathedral, National Archaeological Museum of Tarragona, and Tarragona Amphitheatre are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in La Riera de Gaia
- The closest major airport is in Reus (REU), 10.6 mi (17 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Barcelona (BCN-Barcelona Intl.), 38.7 mi (62.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in La Riera de Gaia
Tarragona Cathedral, National Archaeological Museum of Tarragona, and Tarragona Amphitheatre are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. In the area, you'll also find Roman Circus and PortAventura Theme Park.
As you start planning your visit to La Riera de Gaia, your ideal accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 308 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Preciosa S. Rural House Xviii Quiet and Very Close to the Beach is located 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from the heart of La Riera de Gaia. This 4-star hotel in Salou features a water park, 4 restaurants, and an outdoor pool. Our customers like its breakfast and convenient parking.
- 4 Bedroom Accommodation in Ardenya is 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from central La Riera de Gaia. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Salou can enjoy access to 3 outdoor pools and a water park, along with free WiFi.
- 4 Bedroom Accommodation in Ardenya R. de Gaià is 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from the center of La Riera de Gaia. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Tarragona can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and beach locale.
Top places to visit outside the city include Llevant Beach, 12.9 mi/20.8 km from the city center, and Cambrils Beach, which is 16.4 mi (26.3 km) away.
Dressing for La Riera de Gaia
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 62°F during the day and 42°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 79°F, while the average at night is 49°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 83°F with nighttime averages of 62°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 74°F and nighttime averages of 43°F
- La Riera de Gaia gets about 0.71 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 81°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 43°F