Find Hotels Near La Spezia Cruise Terminal, La Spezia from $85
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on hotels close to La Spezia Cruise Terminal
Top Hotels Close to La Spezia Cruise Terminal
Reviewed on Jul 18, 2019
La Spezia Cruise Terminal Hotel Guide
There's nothing more satisfying than a day out exploring, and La Spezia Cruise Terminal is an excellent place to start.
It is found in La Spezia, 200 miles from Rome.
Travelers are always happy to discover that there are up to 38 accommodations within a radius of 2 miles of La Spezia Cruise Terminal. The Le Ville Relais is located 2 miles from La Spezia Cruise Terminal. Some more popular options are the Hotel Firenze E Continentale, 0.8 miles away, and the NH La Spezia, 0.1 miles away.
On the hunt for a place to stay that won't break the bank? As luck would have it, there is an abundance of well-priced hotels in the area. The Villa Nina, 1 mile away, or the Hotel Crismar, found 0.6 miles from here, will most likely be what you're looking for.
If you want to indulge yourself, consider booking a room at one of the nearby upmarket hotels. From the moment you walk into reception, the CDH Hotel La Spezia and the Ghironi Hotel will meet all your needs. These much-loved properties are 0.4 miles and 1 mile away, respectively.
There's never a need to go without hot coffee and appetizing delights in the streets surrounding La Spezia Cruise Terminal. Piccolo Faro is a regarded place appreciated by locals and tourists alike, and is merely a short stroll away. You might also want to revitalize with a nourishing meal at Locanda Dei Folli. You'll be happy to know that this spot is also near. Kick your heels up with a round of beers from Hotel NH La Spezia.
Other Places to Visit near La Spezia Cruise TerminalOf course, there are also plenty of other things happening within close range of La Spezia Cruise Terminal:
- Achieve a better understanding of this destination's Catholic roots at Cattedrale di Cristo Re.
- Children will enjoy the tales that coincide with Castello San Giorgio, a defense structure that encapsulates the history of the period.
- Take a look into the daily life, customs and beliefs of people from times long past as you and your friends make your way through the intriguing Museo Civico Etnografico Giovanni Podenzana and its ancient objects.
- A trip to Church of Santa Maria Assunta is a wonderful way to deepen your knowledge of the local religion and way of life.
- If you like learning about rare artifacts and the rituals and habits of people from a bygone era, then you and your family really should take a stroll through the Museo d'Arte Moderna e Contemporanea.
To access La Spezia Cruise Terminal by rail, take the train to La Spezia Central Station. The station is within walking distance and one of the most reliable ways to reach the attraction.