Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Lac-Edouard has to offer. There are 4 hotels and other accommodations in larger region.
Sightseeing and Staying in Lac-Edouard
A favorite place to visit in the city is Laurentides Wildlife Reserve. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you plan your getaway to Lac-Edouard, you may not find the perfect accommodations in the city center, but here are lodging options nearby.
- La Seigneurie du Triton is located in the heart of Lac-Edouard. This 3-star resort in Lac-Edouard features a restaurant and a bar.
- Hotel Marineau La Tuque Centre is located 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from the heart of Lac-Edouard. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in La Tuque can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Marineau La Tuque is 29.3 mi (47.1 km) from central Lac-Edouard. This 2.5-star hotel in La Tuque features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Our customers like its overall value.
Dressing for Lac-Edouard
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 42°F and the nighttime average to be -5°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 77°F during the day and 21°F at night
- July through September averages 79°F during the day and 39°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 59°F during the day and 0°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Lac-Edouard is 1.42 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 76°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of -1°F