Visitors to Lacanau-Ocean are sure to enjoy the forests. Tourists can also enjoy the city's golf courses, spas, and seaside.
- There are 76 hotels and other accommodations in Lacanau-Ocean
- The closest major airport is in Bordeaux (BOD-Merignac), 26.6 mi (42.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Lacanau-Ocean
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the forests and such places to visit as Square Elie Souleyreau and Sud Beach. Additionally, you might want to add Golf and Mini Golf UCPA Baganais to your agenda.
In Lacanau-Ocean, you'll be able to select from 76 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have a variety of choices for your holiday getaway. Here are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Vital Parc - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its location.
- Best Western Golf Hotel Lacanau - Our customers like the breakfast and pool at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Pierre & Vacances Résidence Bleu Marine - This 3-star residence features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and a children's pool. Expedia customers love its pool and helpful staff.
Dressing for Lacanau-Ocean
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 61°F and the nighttime average to be 35°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 76°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September averages 78°F during the day and 50°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 69°F during the day and 36°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Lacanau-Ocean is 35.91 inches
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 77°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 36°F