Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
We needed a place just to rest our heads on short notice for a low price. I was a little leary of Red Roof Inn because I haven't had good experiences in the past, but this one was good enough. The rooms are older so I could smell a hint of old cigarette but it was obvious that had given it the old ...
The toilet seat was broken. The towel rack was missing and there was no extra toilet paper. This is a good hotel just needs a little more attention and it could be perfect for the price.
Sunny has such hospitality that even if the inn was unattractive (which it's much the opposite) we would go back just to be taken care of by her! The property and ambiance (set up, lit candles, over all resort feel) are amazing. The harbor that rents boats/pontoons is less than a mile away and is ...
The doggie bone is in the car and Sparky's favorite treats are ready to go. Next stop: a pet-friendly Lake Cumberland accommodation! Choosing the best home away from home during your South Central Kentucky trip doesn't require dogged determination. Use Expedia to snatch up a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Choose from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Lake Cumberland. When you see the number of pet-friendly amenities available at many area hotels, which might include pet toys and outdoor play areas, you'll be happy as a clam just like your favorite pooch. Some Lake Cumberland hotels even welcome you to bring several pets along for your stay.
- South Central Kentucky is more than pet-friendly--it's also good for spend-conscious travelers. Save your moola for a new leash or a special toy and book a place to stay where you and your animals can get cozy without spending too much. We have hotels at a variety of price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as cuddling a new kitten.
- Pet owners say Lake Cumberland has some of the top pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations are known for being nice. Yes, your furry friends are welcome, so you can relax.
- Who said animal friends couldn't have an exciting time on your next trip? In addition to pet-friendly perks at your hotel, South Central Kentucky has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your pups can play. Just ask the front desk to direct you to the nearest pet-friendly patch!
- Lake Cumberland is a favorite among pet owners like you. Since last year, 80% more visitors have been soaking up the area's charms and playing with their favorite pets. Don't miss your chance to see why it's so popular!?