Lakeland Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Searching for a trip to Lakeland and want to take your pet along? Frolic with your furry friend at one of 16 hotels or accommodations that accept pets. Here is a list of top hotels and accommodations enjoyed by guests with pets for their pet-friendliness:
- Hyatt Place Lakeland Center is a dog-friendly hotel, offering a restaurant for its human guests along with sofa beds. Our customers appreciate this 3-star hotel's pool and location.
- Pets are welcome at TownePlace Suites by Marriott Lakeland. This hotel offers an outdoor pool and in-room kitchens. Our customers appreciate this 3-star hotel's family-friendly amenities and proximity to shopping.
- Pets can join their owners at Motel 6 Lakeland. This motel provides guests with an outdoor pool and free WiFi. Our customers appreciate this 2-star motel's overall value and location.
Planning Your Trip to Lakeland
Want to know when to schedule your trip for good weather? Arrange some outings with weather stats about typical rain amounts and temps.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 80°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 49°F
- April-June: the average is 90°F during the day and 58°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 91°F during the day and 70°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 87°F as the daytime average and 50°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Lakeland is 54.79 inches
Exploring Lakeland with Your Pet
Known for its baseball, Lakeland has lots to offer visitors including its theaters, university life, and live music. See the local sights and visit top attractions like Polk Museum of Art and Publix Field at Joker Marchant Stadium. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Lakeland Center. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Nolan's Aquarium Superstore, Royalty Dogwalking, or Family Reptiles.