Visitors can enjoy all that Lampasas has to offer including the golf courses and restaurants. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its welcoming locals.
- You'll find 88 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Killeen
- The closest major airport is in Killeen, TX (GRK-Killeen-Fort Hood Regional), 24.2 mi (39 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Lampasas
A couple of favorite places to visit are Lampasas County Courthouse and Hancock Park Golf Course. In the area, you'll also find Eagle Eye Observatory and Canyon of the Eagles Nature Park.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Lampasas. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- Best Western Plus Lampasas Inn & Suites - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and room size.
- Quality Inn & Suites - Our customers like the helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with an in-room iPod dock.
Dressing for Lampasas
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 75°F and the nighttime average to be 33°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 94°F during the day and 48°F at night
- July through September averages 97°F during the day and 60°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 85°F during the day and 33°F at night
- About 32.32 inches of rain falls on Lampasas each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 96°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 35°F