Visitors can enjoy all that Bertram has to offer including the parks and wineries. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals.
- You'll find 219 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Marble Falls
- The closest major airport is in Killeen, TX (GRK-Killeen-Fort Hood Regional), 26 mi (41.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Austin, TX (AUS-Austin-Bergstrom Intl.), 43.9 mi (70.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Bertram
The picturesque setting of JO Wilson Sports Complex and Roadside Park exemplify the city's natural beauty. Additionally, you might want to add Pilot Knob Vineyard to your agenda.
Here's a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Cedar Creek Inn - With a stay at this 2-star motel, guests can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and free parking, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Bertram
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 74°F and the nighttime average to be 34°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 91°F during the day and 49°F at night
- July through September averages 95°F during the day and 59°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 83°F during the day and 34°F at night
- Bertram gets about 32.95 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 93°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 36°F