Visitors to Burnet are sure to enjoy the lakeside setting. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafés, basketball games, and architecture.
- You'll find 219 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Marble Falls
- The closest major airport is in Killeen, TX (GRK-Killeen-Fort Hood Regional), 32 mi (51.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Austin, TX (AUS-Austin-Bergstrom Intl.), 53.9 mi (86.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Burnet
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the lakeside and these places to visit: Inks Lake State Park, Burnet County Park, and Canyon of the Eagles Nature Park. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Fort Croghan and Highland Lakes Squadron.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 21 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Burnet. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Painted Sky Inn - With a stay at this 2.5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to a private beach and free parking, along with an in-room kitchenette.
- Comfort Inn & Suites Burnet - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Best Western Post Oak Inn - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and overall value.
Dressing for Burnet
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 74°F and the nighttime average to be 37°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 92°F during the day and 51°F at night
- July through September averages 96°F during the day and 62°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 84°F during the day and 37°F at night
- About 32.44 inches of rain falls on Burnet each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 94°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 38°F