Visiting Cedar Park
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Cedar Park, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its sporting events and shopping. University of Texas Tower, LBJ Presidential Library, and Bob Bullock Texas State History Museum are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 1357 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Austin
- The closest major airport is in Austin, TX (AUS-Austin-Bergstrom Intl.), 22.6 mi (36.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Cedar Park
A favorite place to visit in the city is Veteran's Memorial Park. In the area, you'll also find University of Texas Tower and LBJ Presidential Library.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 15 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Cedar Park. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- SpringHill Suites by Marriott Austin Cedar Park - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its quiet location and comfortable rooms.
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Austin - Cedar Park - Our customers like the convenient parking and comfortable, quiet rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Candlewood Suites Austin N - Cedar Park - With a stay at this 2.5-star aparthotel, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen. Expedia customers love its dining options and quiet location.
Popular places to visit around the area include Bob Bullock Texas State History Museum, 16.2 mi/26.1 km from the city center, and Blanton Museum of Art, which is 16.2 mi (26.1 km) away.
Dressing for Cedar Park
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 74°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 39°F
- From April to June, the average is 92°F during the day and 51°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 95°F during the day and 62°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 84°F as the daytime average and 39°F as the nighttime average
- About 35.51 inches of rain falls on Cedar Park each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 93°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 40°F