Visiting Marble Falls
Travelers to Marble Falls give high marks for the beautiful waterfalls and lakeside setting. Tourists who journey to this quaint city can discover its cafés, wineries, and golf courses. A top sight in the city is Lake Travis.
- There are 395 hotels and other accommodations in Marble Falls
- The closest major airport is in Killeen, TX (GRK-Killeen-Fort Hood Regional), 44.4 mi (71.5 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Austin, TX (AUS-Austin-Bergstrom Intl.), 46.2 mi (74.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Marble Falls
Cultural venues in the city include Marta Stafford Fine Art, Highland Lakes Squadron, and Fort Croghan. Attractions like Hidden Falls Adventure Park, Exotic Resort Zoo, and Krause Springs are fun for kids of all ages. The city is notable for landmarks like Longhorn Cavern State Park, Eagle Eye Observatory, and Llano Red Top Jail.
In Marble Falls, you'll find 395 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have plenty of choices for your holiday retreat. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- The Crossroads Inn (formerly Chantilly Lace Country Inn) - With a stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Bridget's Bed & Breakfast - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this B&B. This 3.5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Marble Falls - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its family-friendly amenities and clean, comfortable rooms.
Other top sights in Marble Falls include Lake Travis. A top sight in the surrounding area is Hamilton Pool Preserve, located 19.5 mi (31.4 km) from the city center.
Dressing for Marble Falls
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 75°F and the nighttime average to be 40°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 92°F during the day and 55°F at night
- July through September averages 97°F during the day and 64°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 84°F during the day and 39°F at night
- Marble Falls gets about 32.44 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 95°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 41°F