Lancaster Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Searching for a pet-friendly getaway in Lancaster? Frolic with your furry friend at one of the 15 hotels or accommodations that allow pets. Here are the top hotels and accommodations rated by guests with pets for their pet-friendliness:
- Oxford Inn & Suites Lancaster is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with free WiFi and flat-screen TVs. Our customers appreciate this 3-star hotel's bar and proximity to shopping.
- Pets are welcome at Residence Inn by Marriott Palmdale. This hotel offers in-room kitchenettes and free WiFi. Our customers enjoy this 3-star hotel's helpful staff and clean guestrooms.
- Pets can join their owners at Motel 6 Lancaster. This motel provides guests with an outdoor pool and free WiFi. Our customers appreciate this 2-star motel's bar and beach locale.
Planning Your Trip to Lancaster
Want to know the best time of year to visit? Arrange some outings with this info about average temperatures and rainfall.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 72°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 33°F
- April-June: the average is 96°F during the day and 42°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 99°F during the day and 55°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 87°F as the daytime average and 33°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Lancaster is 6.50 inches
Exploring Lancaster with Your Pet
Known for its sports, Lancaster has lots to offer visitors including its entertainment, beautiful sunsets, and theaters. See the local sights and visit top attractions like Lancaster National Soccer Center. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Hangar Stadium and Sol Plaza Boutique Mall. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Tailwaggers Pet Grooming, Tails2Scales Pet Shop, or Dusty Paws Pet Wash & Grooming.