Visitors can enjoy all that Lanchang has to offer including its parks. There are 47 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Lanchang
The picturesque setting of Kuala Gandah Elephant Sanctuary and Deerland Park exemplify the city's natural beauty. Additionally, you'll find Taman Saga Mosque and Mentakab Star Mall in the area.
As you plan your trip to Lanchang, you might not find an accommodation in the heart of city, but you can choose from 47 lodging options within the bigger area. Here are places to stay in the area:
- Kampung Bongsu Farmstay is located 7.7 mi (12.5 km) from the heart of Lanchang. Located in Lanchang, this 3.5-star vacation home features a kitchen and a living room.
- Resorts World Genting - First World Hotel is 24.8 mi (39.9 km) from the center of Lanchang. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Genting Highlands can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and a fitness center, along with cable TV. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and breakfast.
- Colmar Tropicale is 22.6 mi (36.4 km) from central Lanchang. This 4-star hotel in Bukit Tinggi features a full-service spa, 6 restaurants, and free breakfast. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and WiFi.
Dressing for Lanchang
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 91°F and the nighttime average to be 72°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 91°F during the day and 73°F at night
- July through September averages 89°F during the day and 73°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 88°F during the day and 73°F at night
- Lanchang gets about 3.15 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually March and February with an average temperature of 91°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 72°F