Visitors can enjoy all that Langesund has to offer including the waterfront, theme park, and live music. Tourists can also enjoy the city's entertainment choices, theaters, and monuments.
- There are 28 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Sandefjord (TRF-Torp), 22 mi (35.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Langesund
Favorite places to visit in the city include Church of Langesund, Langesund Ferry Terminal, and Badeparken. You'll also find Brevik Church and Larvik Museum in the area.
Below is a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Quality Hotel Skjaergarden - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a water park and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff.
Dressing for Langesund
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 41°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 24°F
- From April to June, the average is 65°F during the day and 31°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 68°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 53°F as the daytime average and 27°F as the nighttime average
- Langesund gets about 1.26 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 65°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 25°F