Visitors can enjoy all that Larche has to offer including the waterfront and restaurants. A top sight in the area is Cave of Lascaux.
- There are 576 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Brive-la-Gaillarde (BVE-Brive - Vallee de la Dordogne), 3.5 mi (5.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Perigueux (PGX), 30.2 mi (48.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Larche
Cave of Lascaux is a notable place to visit in the region. You'll also find Eglise Saint Sour and Centre National d'Etudes Edmond Michelet in the area.
This is a top rated accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hôtel Les 2 G - Amenities at this hotel include a restaurant and free WiFi.
Dressing for Larche
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 53°F during the day and 33°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 71°F, while the average at night is 40°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 75°F with nighttime averages of 51°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 64°F and nighttime averages of 36°F
- Larche gets about 34.76 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 73°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 35°F