Visiting Las Puntas
Visitors can enjoy all that Las Puntas has to offer including its museums. In Las Puntas, there are 4 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Valverde (VDE-El Hierro), 6.9 mi (11.1 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Las Puntas
A favorite place to visit in the city is Guinea y Lagartario Eco Museum. Additionally, you'll find La Maceta Natural Pools and Charco de Los Sargos in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Las Puntas, the best accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 51 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Hotel Puntagrande is located in central Las Puntas. This 3.5-star hotel in Frontera features free breakfast, a restaurant, and a bar.
- Finca Wapa is located in the heart of Las Puntas. Guests who stay at this 3-star villa in Frontera can enjoy access to parking and a 24-hour front desk, along with a private living room.
- "My Garden" a Dream Place to Spend a Relaxing Holiday is 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from the city's heart. This 3.5-star cottage in Mocanal features free WiFi, free parking, and a terrace.
Dressing for Las Puntas
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 74°F and the nighttime average to be 60°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 80°F during the day and 61°F at night
- July through September averages 83°F during the day and 67°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 80°F during the day and 61°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Las Puntas is 0.20 inches
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 82°F, while the coldest months are January and March with an average of 60°F