Think of yourself in a new city: you perhaps think you'll be ambling through the lanes, gazing up at the architecture or the beautiful landscapes everywhere around you. Still, there is one attraction you're especially anticipating: Laugardalsvollur. Right now is the day to mark it off your bucket list.
Where to Stay Close to Laugardalsvollur
Hotels near Laugardalsvollur
Laugardalsvollur holds some grand events, so buy your tickets and get ready to cheer!
This destination is just one of the treasures that Reykjavik, the nation's capital city, has to offer its visitors.
Stay within 2 miles of Laugardalsvollur, with 14 establishments to consider. The Hilton Reykjavik Nordica and the Grand Hotel Reykjavik are 0.4 miles and 0.3 miles away. Another handy option, the Hótel Ísland, is 0.4 miles away.
There's most definitely no need to spend a fortune on accommodation. You'll be pleased to know that there are a number of budget-friendly options situated near to this attraction. Placed 0.2 miles from it is the Town House, but you could also take a look into the Stay Apartments Bolholt if you're wanting an alternative. It's only 0.6 miles away.
Those seeking to enjoy some the high life will love this destination's upmarket hotel options. You'll almost certainly find a bit of class at hotels like the Hotel Cabin and the Arctic Comfort Hotel, only 0.4 miles and 0.6 miles away, respectively.
Very few travelers can tolerate an afternoon of sightseeing without a quick pick-me-up. Kaffi Lækur is an ideal place as it is near Laugardalsvollur. When hunger comes knocking, have a full meal at Hilton Reykjavik Nordica. This restaurant is also nearby. When the night is truly coming to a close, find a way to Classic sportbar and let the beers keep pouring.
All done? Think again. In the vicinity of Laugardalsvollur, you'll find plenty more to do:
- Laugardalslaug Geothermal Pool is the perfect venue for you and the family to unwind, enjoy a swim and have fun.
- The Grasagardur Botanical Garden is the perfect place to travel to if you have a keen interest in gardens, and are searching for a relaxing day in the fresh air.
- You will love meeting the wide range of interesting animals at Reykjavik Park and Zoo.
- Hofdi House gives your inner historian the chance to explore a building of great historic significance.
- Go on a shopping spree, complete your errands or just kick back with a drink at Kringlan Shopping Mall, a major shopping destination for both travelers and locals.
Our inventory of Reykjavik hotels has all that you require, so you can be sure to get options near Laugardalsvollur that you'll enjoy. You will not be alone Reykjavik was a fairly favored destination over the past year. You'll rest easy once the moment arrives to reserve your room, too: travelers of all manner approve of their Reykjavik hotel. All the insider info you could ever want we can provide right here.
- The fronk desk service at lodging close to Laugardalsvollur will be wonderful, which will only enrich your journey to this fine site.
- Rooms in Reykjavik hotels are always tidy and neat.
- From big families to singles, we have accommodations that are snug for all sorts.
Reykjavik accommodation received greater numbers of visitors in 2016 than the year before that, and it's simple to see why. With Expedia's extensive directory of hotels near Laugardalsvollur, you can stay right nearby your prized spot.
Reykjavik Fascinating Facts and Figures
There are still more activities to do in Reykjavik once you've conquered Laugardalsvollur.
- Enjoy the bars and pubs to top off the good times; when the sun rises, drop in on a local historical site.
- You will see Reykjavik also knows a few things about individualized treatment after an afternoon spent on its ample excursions.
- Reykjavik voyages have been hidden away until recently, but rising numbers of reservations mean the moment to make your reservations is now.
You won't regret paying a visit to Reykjavik, particularly when you cash in on the awesome deals on accommodation near Laugardalsvollur from Expedia. Wave goodbye to the landmarks you're used to and greet some new selfies!