Visiting Le Chatellier
Visitors can enjoy all that Le Chatellier has to offer including its gardens. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals.
- There are 206 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Rennes (RNS-Saint-Jacques), 33.2 mi (53.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Le Chatellier
Places to visit in the larger region include Fougeres Forest, Le Rocher Portail, and Fougeres Chateau. Additionally, you'll find Musee Emmanuel-de-la-Villeon and Ange Michel Amuseument Park in the area.
As you start planning your visit to Le Chatellier, your ideal accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 27 hotels and lodging options locally. Listed here are places to stay in the area:
- Chateau De La Foltiere is located in central Le Chatellier. This guesthouse in Le Chatellier features free WiFi, free parking, and a café.
- La Mère Poulard is 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from the center of Le Chatellier. This 3-star hotel in Le Mont-Saint-Michel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. Expedia travelers love its comfortable rooms.
- Mercure Mont Saint Michel is 18.9 mi (30.3 km) from central Le Chatellier. This 4-star hotel in Le Mont-Saint-Michel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a bar. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and WiFi.
Dressing for Le Chatellier
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 56°F during the day and 37°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 72°F, while the average at night is 41°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 76°F with nighttime averages of 51°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 66°F and nighttime averages of 39°F
- About 36.46 inches of rain falls on Le Chatellier each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 74°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 38°F