Visiting Le Chenit
Visitors can enjoy all that Le Chenit has to offer including the parks, museums, and restaurants. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its welcoming locals.
- You'll find 18 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Yverdon-les-Bains
- The closest major airport is in Geneva (GVA-Cointrin Intl.), 24.7 mi (39.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Le Chenit
Favorite places to visit in the city include Museum of Watchmaking, Joux Valley Sports Center, and Haut-Jura Regional Nature Reserve. You'll also find Lac de Joux and Church Tower in the area.
This is a top rated accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel de la Lande - This 3.5-star hotel features a restaurant, free parking, and a bar.
Getting Around Le Chenit
If you want to explore the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Le Chenit Le Brassus Station. Le Chenit might not have many public transit options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Le Chenit
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 54°F during the day and 29°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 74°F, while the average at night is 39°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 77°F with nighttime averages of 48°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 63°F and nighttime averages of 30°F
- About 33.70 inches of rain falls on Le Chenit each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 75°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 30°F