Visiting Le Puy-Notre-Dame
Visitors can enjoy all that Le Puy-Notre-Dame has to offer including the wineries, gardens, and bars. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its restaurants. Around the area, top sights include Chateau de Breze, Chateau de Saumur, and Royal Abbey of Fontevaud.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in Le Puy-Notre-Dame
- The closest major airport is in Angers (ANE-Angers - Loire), 31.2 mi (50.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Le Puy-Notre-Dame
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Chateau de Breze, Chateau de Saumur, and Royal Abbey of Fontevaud. Additionally, you'll find Chateau de Montsoreau in the area.
Below is a top rated accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
Dressing for Le Puy-Notre-Dame
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 56°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 36°F
- From April to June, the average is 73°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 76°F during the day and 50°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 65°F as the daytime average and 37°F as the nighttime average
- About 1.34 inches of rain falls on Le Puy-Notre-Dame each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 74°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 37°F