Visitors can enjoy all that Monflanquin has to offer including the parks, bars, and museums. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its restaurants.
- There are 25 hotels and other accommodations in Monflanquin
- The closest major airport is in Bergerac (EGC-Bergerac - Perigord - Dordogne), 24.1 mi (38.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Agen (AGF-La Garenne), 25.1 mi (40.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Monflanquin
The picturesque setting of Lake Coulon and Place des Arcades exemplify the city's natural beauty. Additionally, you might want to add Musee des Bastides to your agenda.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 25 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Monflanquin. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
Dressing for Monflanquin
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 62°F and the nighttime average to be 36°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 80°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September averages 83°F during the day and 50°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 71°F during the day and 37°F at night
- Monflanquin gets about 1.18 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 81°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 36°F