Visitors can enjoy all that Leerdam has to offer including its museums. A top sight in the area is Pyramid of Austerlitz.
- You'll find 251 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Rotterdam
- The closest major airport is in Rotterdam (RTM-Rotterdam The Hague), 28.1 mi (45.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Amsterdam (AMS-Schiphol), 31.1 mi (50 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Leerdam
The city's cultural venues include Hofje van Mevrouw van Aerden and National Glass Museum. Additionally, you'll find Pyramid of Austerlitz in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Leerdam, your ideal accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 25 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Gasterij het Oude Posthuys is located in the heart of Leerdam. This 3.5-star hotel in Leerdam features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- Apollo Hotel Utrecht City Centre is 0.9 mi (1.4 km) from central Leerdam. This 4-star hotel in Utrecht features free WiFi and a 24-hour front desk. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and proximity to shopping.
- Hotel Mitland is 13 mi (20.9 km) from the center of Leerdam. This 4-star hotel in Utrecht features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and overall value.
Getting Around Leerdam
To see more of the larger area, hop on a train at Leerdam Station. Leerdam may not have many public transportation choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Leerdam
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 52°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 32°F
- From April to June, the average is 70°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 73°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 62°F as the daytime average and 36°F as the nighttime average
- Leerdam gets about 30.51 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 71°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 34°F