Find Hotels in Leros
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
History buffs enjoy visiting Leros though all visitors are sure to find something to appreciate. Tourists can also enjoy the city's museums, archaeological sites, and cathedral.
- There are 29 hotels and other accommodations in Leros
- The closest major airport is in Leros Island (LRS), 2.7 mi (4.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Kalymnos (JKL-Kalymnos Island National), 14.3 mi (23 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Leros
Cultural venues in the city include Bellinis Tower Museum, Leros Ecclesiastical Museum, and War Museum of Leros. The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks like Saint Isidoros, Castle of Panteli, and Agia Marina Church. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Leros Medieval Castle and Leros Windmills.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 29 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Leros. Here are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Castelo Beach Hotel - Amenities at this 3-star aparthotel include a restaurant and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and helpful staff.
- Alinda Hotel - Our customers like the breakfast and beach locale at this hotel. This 2-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Panteli Beach Studios & Apartments - This 3-star apartment features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its beach locale and comfortable beds.
Dressing for Leros
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 63°F and the nighttime average to be 43°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 87°F during the day and 51°F at night
- July through September averages 90°F during the day and 64°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 78°F during the day and 47°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Leros is 0.87 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 88°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 45°F