Find Hotels in Lesvos
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Aug 6, 2019
Visitors can enjoy all that Lesvos has to offer including the museums and waterfront. This city also attracts tourists with its rural and quaint setting.
- There are 127 hotels and other accommodations in Lesvos
- The closest major airport is in Mytilene (MJT-Mytilene Intl.), 4.5 mi (7.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Lesvos
Cultural venues in the city include Theriade Library and Museum of Modern Art, Ecclesiastical Byzantine Museum, and Theophilos Museum. The city is notable for landmarks like Roman Aqueduct at Moria, Archaeological Site of Thermi, and Old Soap Factory. The city's natural beauty is on display at Thermi Beach, Agia Varvara Beach, and Agios Isidoros Beach.
In Lesvos, you'll be able to select from 127 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have a variety of choices for your holiday retreat. These are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Imerti Hotel - This 3-star hotel features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and pool.
- Oikies Small Elegant Houses - Our customers love the bar and breakfast at this villa. With a stay at this 3-star villa, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with a private balcony.
- Theofilos Paradise Boutique Hotel - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and pool.
Dressing for Lesvos
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 63°F during the day and 44°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 86°F, while the average at night is 50°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 87°F with nighttime averages of 63°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 76°F and nighttime averages of 46°F
- About 0.79 inches of rain falls on Lesvos each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 86°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 44°F