Find Hotels in Lhasa
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors can enjoy all that Lhasa has to offer including the temples, theme park, and zoo. Tourists can also enjoy the city's opera houses, mountain views, and bars.
- There are 37 hotels and other accommodations in Lhasa
- The closest major airport is in Lhasa (LXA-Gonggar), 52.7 mi (84.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Lhasa
The city is notable for landmarks like Sera Monastery, Drepung Monastery, and Nechung Monastery. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Potala Palace and Ramoche Temple.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 37 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Lhasa. Below are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- The St. Regis Lhasa Resort - This 5-star hotel features a full-service spa, 3 restaurants, and an indoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its quiet location and helpful staff.
- Four Points by Sheraton Lhasa - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a business center, along with free WiFi.
- Shangri La Hotel Lhasa - This 4.5-star hotel features 2 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and 2 restaurants. Expedia customers like its bar and breakfast.
Dressing for Lhasa
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 58°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 14°F
- From April to June, the average is 75°F during the day and 32°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 74°F during the day and 41°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 66°F as the daytime average and 15°F as the nighttime average
- Lhasa gets about 34.21 inches of rain per year
- June and July are usually the hottest months averaging 73°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 17°F