Visitors to Lijiang are sure to enjoy the mountain views. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its musical theater.
- There are 489 hotels and other accommodations in Lijiang
- The closest major airport is in Lijiang (LJG), 25.3 mi (40.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Lijiang
The city is notable for landmarks like Mu Family Mansion, Wang Gu Lou, and Zhamei Temple. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the mountain views and such places to visit as Dayan and Jade Dragon Snow Mountain. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
In Lijiang, you'll be able to select from 489 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have ample places to choose from for a perfect holiday retreat. Here are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- JunBo Boutique Guesthouse - This 4-star guesthouse in Dayan Old Town features free breakfast, free WiFi, and a bar. Expedia travelers love its high-quality beds and location.
- InterContinental Lijiang Ancient Town Resort - Our customers like the location at this hotel. This 5-star hotel in Dayan Old Town features 2 restaurants, free WiFi, and a fitness center.
- Liman Wenzhi No.1 Hotel Lijiang Ancient Town - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and a bar, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its quiet location and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Lijiang
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 64°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 32°F
- From April to June, the average is 75°F during the day and 44°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 74°F during the day and 52°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 68°F as the daytime average and 31°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Lijiang is 43.54 inches
- June and May are usually the hottest months averaging 75°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 33°F