Picture yourself sauntering around the city center of your upcoming vacation, taking note of the monuments or the marvellous nature all around you. Still, there's one attraction you are especially prepared for: Tiger Leaping Gorge. For a while, you have wanted to escape there, and the day has arrived to get yourself there.
Where Can I Stay Near Tiger Leaping Gorge?
Hotels near Tiger Leaping Gorge
It is undeniable that time spent in the natural world contributes to health and happiness. So, if you're feeling worn out, a visit to Tiger Leaping Gorge might be exactly what you need.
It is 1300 miles from Beijing, in an area known as Shangri-La.
Without available accommodation options within a distance of 6 miles of Tiger Leaping Gorge, guests will have to search elsewhere. However, some can be located 7 miles away in Deqen. Several possibilities are the Banyan Tree Ringha, Arro Khampa by Zinc Journey Shangri-la and Lan Ting Yi Pin Hotel Minzhengjun Service Branch.
Refuel, think back to the day's events and eat a delightful dinner at Hutiaoxia Farm Restaurant (Yulong, Lijiang). This eatery is only 0.3 miles away from Tiger Leaping Gorge.
Shangri-La hotels listed on Expedia deliver everything you require, so you can be certain to get accommodation near Tiger Leaping Gorge that you'll love. Shangri-La saw more than a few arrivals in the past year, so start searching. All the information you need we have just a few clicks away. You can travel confidently once it comes time to reserve your spot, too: sightseers of all kinds recommend their Shangri-La hotel.
- As you might expect near such a dazzling feature, the guest service at hotels close to Tiger Leaping Gorge is grand.
- From large families to individuals, we offer spaces that are soothing for everyone.
- Discover that Shangri-La lodging will be waiting to welcome you with fresh and tidy rooms.
It's clear why Shangri-La vacations received extra visitors in 2016 than 2015. Your favored spot lies in your future thanks to Expedia's big roster of hotels near Tiger Leaping Gorge.
Shangri-La Interesting Facts
There are still further things to see and do in Shangri-La when you've crossed Tiger Leaping Gorge off your list.
- Shangri-La is beginning to gain in status after having been kept secret.
- You'll see Shangri-La also knows its stuff when it comes to personalized service after you spend an afternoon on its ample activities.
- Find a store to get some necessities and dine on a delicious dish of its native fare.
You'll never regret planning a journey to Shangri-La, particularly when you cash in on the phenomenal deals on accommodation near Tiger Leaping Gorge from Expedia. Bid adieu to the sights you're used to and usher in more than a few new photo ops!