Think of yourself wandering through the downtown area during your upcoming vacation, noticing the architecture or the lovely scenery wherever you look. But there's one feature you've been especially anticipating: Lille Cathedral. You've wanted to go there for years, and now is finally the moment to get there.
Lille Cathedral Hotels
Hotels near Lille Cathedral
Even if you don't identify with any religion, there's unquestionably something special about holy sites. Lille Cathedral is no exception.
It is in Lille, around 40 miles from the tourist hub of Dunkerque. It makes for a great break from the hustle and bustle.
It's simple to locate accommodations just a short walk from Lille Cathedral. With 35 possibilities within 0.6 miles, anyone can find the ideal spot. The Couvent des Minimes, L'Hermitage Gantois, Autograph Collection and Best Western Plus Up Hotel are definitely a few of the most popular ones.
Accommodation can often be a big expense when traveling the world, so why not save some precious dollars and book in at one of the close-by budget hotels? Situated 0.7 miles away is the Hôtel Barrière Lille, but perhaps you could also have a look at the Best Western Premier Why Hotel if you're wanting an alternative. It's only 0.4 miles away.
If you don't mind going all out on a place to stay, why don't you look up one of the many upmarket hotel options in the area? The Holiday Inn Express Lille Centre is merely 0.6 miles away, while the Novotel Lille Centre Grand Place can be reached in 0.3 miles. Both are elegant and full of creature comforts.
If you stroll around the avenues near Lille Cathedral, you will soon find yourself at Estaminet Au Vieux de la Vieille. Indulge in an overdue coffee break, grab a sweet treat and take in the distinctive sights and sounds. A bit later, you ought to head to Hotel Novotel Lille Centre Grand Place for a more substantial meal. Then, start a lively evening with some cocktails at Hôtel Carlton.
Can't tear yourself away? Don't worry, because there's more than just Lille Cathedral to do in the area:
- Devote a day to art appreciation at Hospice Comtesse, a frequented museum in the area.
- The passion of an operetta performed at Opera House will leave you calling for an encore.
- You'll be able to tell your loved ones at home about the fascinating history that surrounds the area after exploring the historic building, Old Stock Exchange.
- You may like to spend some time hanging out and mixing with the locals at Lille Grand Square.
- Enjoy the ambience at Rihour Square, a historic public area thats frequented by tourists and locals alike.
Gare de Lille Flandres is as close as you'll get by rail to Lille Cathedral, it can be found about 0.5 miles away. A second close terminal is Lille Europe, which is 0.5 miles away.
Expedia's list of Old Lille rooms supplies all you need, so you're certain to get options near Lille Cathedral that you'll appreciate. Lots of visitors opt for Old Lille for a noteworthy holiday, so it's time to start hunting. All the tricks and tips you're searching for you'll find just a few clicks away. When the moment arrives to make your reservation, you'll travel with confidence: many sightseers would propose their Old Lille hotel to an associate.
- Appropriate for such a lovely feature, the staff at lodging near Lille Cathedral provide wonderful service.
- We have it right here if you want room comfort in addition to tidiness.
- Rooms in Old Lille lodging will always be presentable, fresh, and prepared to show you in.
With our excellent roster of hotels near Lille Cathedral, you can stay right next door.
Fascinating Old Lille Facts
With Lille Cathedral crossed off your agenda, there are still even more activities to do in Old Lille.
- Get educated about Old Lille's past, then enjoy a night of drinks and dancing to top off the good times with a bang.
- You'll realize Old Lille also knows a thing or two about laying out the red carpet after a time spent on its a full plate of pastimes.
- Go over pursuits near Old Lille to truly investigate all the sights on offer in this corner of the world.
Paying a visit to Old Lille is always a good plan, particularly when you have phenomenal deals on accommodation near Lille Cathedral from Expedia. Say goodbye to the sights you're used to and meet more than a few all-new photo ops!