See yourself walking around the roads during your future holiday, taking note of the monuments or the marvellous landscapes everywhere around you. But Lille Grand Square is one thing you've been especially prepared for. You've wanted to escape there for as long as you can recollect, and the time has finally arrived to mark it off.
Find Your Future Lille Grand Square Lodging
Hotels near Lille Grand Square
Lille Grand Square should be included on every visitors' itinerary. You'll find out what all the fuss is about when you stop by this noteworthy site.
It can be found in Lille, 40 miles away from Dunkerque. If you like to head away from the city, this destination is for you.
If you're hoping to find a hotel that's within convenient walking distance of Lille Grand Square, then get ready to celebrate! There are as many as 35 choices that fit the bill. The Couvent des Minimes, L'Hermitage Gantois, Autograph Collection and Best Western Plus Up Hotel are some of the popular ones.
You'll be able to put aside some extra dollars for traveling by opting to spend your nights at one of the nearby budget hotels. The Hôtel Barrière Lille and the Best Western Premier Why Hotel are two of the well-placed hotel options that are just 0.6 miles and 0.2 miles away.
If stylish accommodation is something you dream of, you'll find upmarket hotels in abundance around here. Be sure to take a look at the Holiday Inn Express Lille Centre, which is a mere 0.5 miles away. Another great place is the Novotel Lille Centre Grand Place, 0.2 miles away.
Lille Grand Square is surrounded by some local spots where tired visitors can catch a break after a day of touring and taking pictures. Find a cozy seat, buy a coffee and fulfill your caffeine needs at Magnum Café. Once you feel a grumbling in your stomach, sit down for dinner at another establishment in the area, Hotel Novotel Lille Centre Grand Place. Finally, slurp up a cocktail and talk to some of the friendly locals while you kick up your feet at Hôtel Carlton.
Before you head off, check out some of the other things to do here:
- Whether you're a history buff or just now starting to develop an appreciation for the subject, Old Stock Exchange, a historic local building, is an attraction well worth seeing.
- It might be rather old, but Rihour Square is still a well-used square where you are able to spend time reading a good book while basking in the magic of its historical surrounds.
- Feel sophisticated and cosmopolitan when you don your Sunday best to experience a musical show at Opera House.
- Your group doesn't need to be Christian to enjoy seeing and learning about Lille Cathedral.
- Spend some time at Hospice Comtesse and gaze at their admirable exhibition of wonderful artworks.
The metro is one way that tourists travel to Lille Grand Square. Gare de Lille Flandres is the nearest station, you'll find it roughly 0.3 miles away. Lille Europe is another option close by at a distance of just 0.6 miles.
Our roster of places to stay in Historic Center offers everything you need, so you will surely get a place to stay near Lille Grand Square you'll enjoy. Start researching Historic Center had quite a few visitors in the past year. You can rest easy once the moment arrives to reserve your room, too: travelers of all sorts recommend their Historic Center hotel. Need help making a decision? Discover all the tips and recommendations you could want.
- You'll find lodging in Historic Center will be ready to welcome you with tidy and fresh rooms.
- From family reunions to travelers on their own, we have comfortable suites for everyone.
- Fitting for such a dazzling feature, the guest service at lodging close to Lille Grand Square is wonderful.
It's clear why hotels near Historic Center got greater numbers of visitors in the last twelve months than 2015. With Expedia's comprehensive selection of hotels near Lille Grand Square, you can stay right in the neighborhood.
Fascinating Historic Center Facts and Figures
You'll still have things to do in Historic Center when you've crossed Lille Grand Square off your timetable.
- Head out on the town to conclude the exploration right; next day, arrange a trip to one of Historic Center's historical sites.
- Use some hours to plot some adventures, and you'll soon find Historic Center also knows a few things about receiving its guests with a hospitable hello.
- Historic Center is now starting to gain in status after having been kept secret.
Wave goodbye to the same old landmarks and greet some new selfies. You'll never regret paying a visit to Historic Center, particularly when you cash in on the phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Lille Grand Square from Expedia. Book today!