Travelers to Limnionas will find plenty to explore and enjoy. In Limnionas, there are 2 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Samos (SMI-Samos Intl.), 15.5 mi (25 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Ikaria Island (JIK), 15.6 mi (25.2 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Limnionas
Places to visit in the larger region include Cave of Pythagoras, Megalo Seitani Beach, and Mikro Seitani Beach. You'll also find Balos Beach and Potami Waterfalls in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Limnionas, the best accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 28 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay in the area:
- Nereides Apartments is located in central Limnionas. Guests who stay at this 3-star apartment in Samos can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with an in-room kitchenette.
- Limnionas Bay Village is 0.2 mi (0.2 km) from the center of Limnionas. Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Samos can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and helpful staff.
- Doryssa Seaside Resort is located 0.2 mi (0.3 km) from the heart of Limnionas. Guests who stay at this 2-star hotel in Samos can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and overall value.
Dressing for Limnionas
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 62°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 38°F
- From April to June, the average is 92°F during the day and 42°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 95°F during the day and 57°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 80°F as the daytime average and 40°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Limnionas is 0.94 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 93°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 38°F