Visiting Little America
Visitors to Little America are sure to enjoy the restaurants and shopping. Tourists can also enjoy the city's coffeehouses and lakeside setting.
- You'll find 27 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Rock Springs
- The closest major airport is in Rock Springs, WY (RKS-Sweetwater County), 40.8 mi (65.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Little America
Below is a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Little America Hotel - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and pool.
Dressing for Little America
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 49°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 11°F
- From April to June, the average is 78°F during the day and 24°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 82°F during the day and 34°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 65°F as the daytime average and 11°F as the nighttime average
- Little America gets about 9.80 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 80°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 12°F