Visiting Llanwrtyd Wells
Visitors can enjoy all that Llanwrtyd Wells has to offer including the coffeehouses, gardens, and monuments. The rural and quaint setting also entices those visiting the city.
- There are 11 hotels and other accommodations in Llanwrtyd Wells
- The closest major airport is in Cardiff (CWL-Cardiff Intl.), 53.9 mi (86.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Llanwrtyd Wells
A favorite place to visit in the city is The Cambrian Woollen Mill. Additionally, you'll find Elan Valley Reservoirs and Elan Valley in the area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 11 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Llanwrtyd Wells. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Ardwyn House - This 4-star guesthouse features free breakfast, free parking, and a bar. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and room size.
- Bryncelyn Guesthouse - Our customers like the breakfast and quiet location at this guesthouse. This 4-star guesthouse features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
Getting Around Llanwrtyd Wells
To explore the surrounding area, ride one of the trains from Llanwrtyd Wells Station or Sugar Loaf Station. Llanwrtyd Wells might not have many public transit options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Llanwrtyd Wells
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 51°F and the nighttime average to be 35°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 66°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September averages 68°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 60°F during the day and 36°F at night
- Llanwrtyd Wells gets about 37.68 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 67°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 36°F