Find Hotels in Löparö
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Löparö has to offer. There are 195 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Helsinki (HEL-Vantaa), 17.5 mi (28.2 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Löparö
Places to visit in the larger region include Nevas Golf, Helsinki Vuosaari Hansa Terminal, and Vuosaari Golf. In the area, you'll also find Albert Edelfelt Studio Museum and Porvoo Museum.
As you plan your trip to Löparö, you might not find an accommodation in the city center, but you can choose from 195 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Here are places to stay in the area:
- Hilton Helsinki Airport is 17.5 mi (28.2 km) from central Löparö. This 4-star hotel in Vantaa features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a fitness center. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and bar.
- Break Sokos Hotel Flamingo is located 17 mi (27.4 km) from the heart of Löparö. This 4-star hotel in Vantaa features a water park, free breakfast, and a restaurant. Our customers love its proximity to shopping.
- Scandic Helsinki Airport is 17.6 mi (28.3 km) from the center of Löparö. This 3.5-star hotel in Vantaa features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. Our customers like its dining options and quiet rooms.
Dressing for Löparö
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 38°F and the nighttime average to be 14°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 70°F during the day and 26°F at night
- July through September averages 72°F during the day and 41°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 53°F during the day and 20°F at night
- About 0.87 inches of rain falls on Löparö each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 69°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 16°F