When you envision your future holiday, you perhaps think you'll be rambling around the roads, taking note of the exquisite world or the monuments everywhere around you. Still, there is one thing you are especially prepared for: Lopez Peak. The moment has arrived to check it off your must-see list.
Find Your Lopez Peak Accommodation
Hotels near Cerro Lopez
The natural world offers up an experience like nothing else, so take a walk off the beaten path at Cerro Lopez.
If you haven't heard of Bariloche, the place where it's located, you've likely encountered the capital city, Buenos Aires, from which it is 830 miles.
Why drag the kids further than you have to when you can stay 6 miles from Cerro Lopez at one of 11 available hotels? A lot of travelers book a night at the Llao Llao Hotel & Resort Golf-Spa and Patagonia Vista Lodge & Spa.
If you don't own a bulging purse, you might like to book a room at one of the area's budget hotels. The Tunquelén and the Los Juncos-Patagonian Lake House come recommended.
In search of a bit of luxury? You'll be glad to learn that the general vicinity has a number of upmarket hotels. You'll find superior amenities and a glamorous atmosphere at the Cabañas Villa Pañil and the Limanhue Apartamentos.
Before you depart, check out some of the other things to see and do that are not too far away from Cerro Lopez:
- At Llao LLao Golf Course, you can spend the morning playing golf on one of the best courses in the region.
- It won't take you long to reach the apex of Campanario Hill, where you are able to breathe in the fresh air and admire the stunning scenery.
- See the scenery from a new perspective when you hike to the top of Cerro Campanario.
- Test your skills on the slopes or just appreciate the winter wonderland of Cerro Catedral.
- While we can't give you the answers to humanity's most pressing questions, you might be able to mull over them at Capilla de San Eduardo, one of the most prominent houses of worship in the area.
Our catalogue of hotels in Bariloche furnishes all you need, so you can be sure to have lodging near Lopez Peak you'll enjoy. Lots of tourists choose Bariloche for an excellent getaway, so you won't be the only one searching. Once booking time is here, you can rest easy: travelers of all kinds would propose their Bariloche hotel to a friend or coworker. Need help making a decision? Get all the pointers and recommendations you're searching for.
- As you might expect near such a stunning landmark, the staff at lodging close to Lopez Peak provide wonderful service.
- We have it here if you're looking for room contentment plus tidiness.
- You'll find accommodation in Bariloche are always quick to welcome you with clean and fresh rooms.
With Expedia's big selection of hotels near Lopez Peak, we see your favored spot in your future.
After you've realized Lopez Peak, you'll still have more to do in Bariloche.
- Read about some pastimes near Bariloche to truly leave no road unexplored.
- Head out on the town to top off the adventure with a bang; next day, drop in on one of the local historical sites.
- Use some hours to plan one or more of the action, and you'll soon discover Bariloche also knows a thing or two about welcoming its arrivals.
Pack your suitcase, wave goodbye to the same old vistas and greet some amazing new group photos. Paying a visit to Bariloche is decidedly the best idea you've ever had, especially when you benefit from our awesome deals on hotel rooms near Lopez Peak. Book today!