Find Hotels in Lower Normandy
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Feb 26, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 14, 2019
Reviewed on Jul 6, 2020
Visiting Lower Normandy
Budget-minded travelers will find good deals in Lower Normandy, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the golf courses. Tourists can also enjoy the city's beaches and ecotours. Top sights in the city include Festyland, Museum of the Battle of Normandy, and Cathedrale Notre-Dame Bayeux.
- There are 3319 hotels and other accommodations in Lower Normandy
- The closest major airport is in Caen (CFR-Carpiquet), 15.8 mi (25.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Deauville (DOL-Normandie), 43.7 mi (70.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Lower Normandy
Cultural venues in the city include Museum of the Battle of Normandy, Eugene Boudin Museum, and Caen Memorial. Attractions like Festyland, Alligator Bay, and La Cité de la Mer are fun for kids of all ages. The city is notable for landmarks like Cathedrale Notre-Dame Bayeux, Omaha Beach, and Mont Saint Michel Abbey.
In Lower Normandy, you'll find 3319 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have plenty of choices for a perfect holiday retreat. Here you'll find top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel particulier le clos de la croix - Amenities at this bed & breakfast include free breakfast and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and quiet location.
- Hôtel Particulier Poppa bayeux - Our customers like the convenient parking and central location at this B&B. Amenities at this bed & breakfast include free breakfast and free WiFi.
- Le Grand Hard - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its dining options and breakfast.
Other favorite sights in Lower Normandy include Juno Beach, Deauville Beach, and Utah Beach.
Getting Around Lower Normandy
With so many ways to get around, seeing all of Lower Normandy is a breeze. If you want to see more of the area, ride aboard a train from Vire Station, Saint-Manvieu-Norrey Bretteville-Norrey Station, or Flers Station. You can catch a ferry across the water to see more of the region.
More trip options
- Lower Normandy Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Lower Normandy Airports
- Hotels in Lower Normandy Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Lower Normandy Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Lower Normandy
- More Hotel Options in Lower Normandy
- More Popular Hotels in France
- Other Hotels near Lower Normandy, France
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends